Weighted tension drums ensure that the amount of tension needed for the conveyor belt is equally effective in all parts of the conveyor belt.
Chain conveyors are generally used in pallet transport and special applications. The drive is given to the gear on which the chains are supported by a motor-reducer system. The project area of these conveyors is very flexible due to the mobility of the chain system. They are used in many areas from complicated elevator systems to the transportation of hanging clothes.
Main features of Pres-san products
- No maintenance required
- Sensitive production with CNC machine to ensure bearing house compatibility and spindle sensitivity
- Labyrinth and dust seals are blocking 100% of dust and water
- Spindle wrench flat and pipe heads are processed simultaneously to ensure parallelism and accuracy
- Double-sided radius roll production that does not damage the band
- Deep drawing in roll covers without thinning the sheet thickness in accordance with the technique
- Concentricity tolerance is in compliance with DIN standards